This article is for NBU Agent for MySQL
The NBU-MySQL support script should be run on the MySQL server to generate a file containing logs and other information needed by support to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Log in as
rootto the MySQL server where NBU-MySQL agent is running.
- Edit /opt/nbu-mysql/etc/mysql-zrm/<YourBackupSetName>/mysql-zrm.conf and add the following line as its own line and save the file:
- Reproduce the reported problem.
/opt/nbu-mysql/bin/nbu-mysql-supportscript to collect log and server information:
- Please ftp the generated file to Zmanda’s FTP site. Please update your support case to let us know the name of the file(s) uploaded.
- Make sure to provide as much information as possible about the problem you are having including any error messages you may be seeing and a description of what you are attempting to do when the error message occurs.
- Remember to disable verbose logging once the issue is resolved.