A pre-configured virtual machine to backup an entire network of physical & virtual systems and applications
- Hassle-free Setup:
ZBA is a pre-configured virtual appliance on which Amanda Enterprise Edition software is already installed along with packages and services needed for a complete backup solution. It also comes with a template backup configuration to get you started right away.
- Highly Compatible:
ZBA is shipped in Open Virtualization Format (OVF) and can be run on VMware ESXi 4.x and VMware ESXi 5.x hypervisors.
- Highly Secure:
ZBA runs only services essential for backup processes and has been built employing the best security practices such as installing all OS security patches and running a stringent firewall. This makes it a highly available and a highly secure backup solution.
- Supports Multiple Backup Media:
Backs up data to disk (Direct attached, SAN, NAS, or iSCSI) or to any tape drive.
- Backup to Cloud:
ZBA offers backup to Amazon S3 cloud (requires additional license for Backup to Amazon S3).
- Full Featured:
Compatible with all Zmanda backup clients, agents and options.
- Easy to Use:
ZBA is easy to configure and maintain through Zmanda Management Console, the full featured GUI for Amanda Enterprise.
Additional Resources for Amanda Enterprise
- Introduction to Amanda Enterprise
- Data Flow and Parallelism in Amanda Enterprise
- Amanda Enterprise Download and Installation
- Amanda Enterprise Configuration Overview (AE 3.5)
- Amanda Enterprise Oracle Agent
- Amanda Enterprise MS Exchange Agent
- Amanda Enterprise MS SQL Agent
- Power Reporting with Amanda Enterprise
- Quick Introduction to Zmanda Disaster Recovery
- Zmanda MySQL Agent for Netbackup
- User Guides
- Success Stories
- Blog: Network Backup and Recovery
- Levels of support: Standard and Premium
- Compatibility Matrix: List of supported operating systems, databases and applications
- Trial Software: Contact us to try out Amanda Enterprise in your environment
- Coverity certification: Amanda passes Homeland Security Rung 2