Empowering Government organizations with secure and cost-effective data protection
Zmanda and Amazon Web Services form a powerful partnership that caters to the specific needs of government organizations. By combining Zmanda's advanced backup and recovery solutions with AWS's robust cloud infrastructure, government organizations can benefit from resilient and secure data protection.
Up to 50% lower total cost of ownership
(TCO) than the competition.
#1 open-source enterprise
backup & recovery solution.
Tight integration with AWS to address unique
requirements of government organizations
US-owned with strong
domestic customer presence.
Since 2005 with
1M+ servers protected.
24*7 support and professional services with
NPS 2x higher than the industry average.
AWS integrations and capabilities
- Backup and archive to all AWS S3 storage tiers.
- Back up to multiple AWS regions for enhanced resiliency.
- Disaster recovery support, allowing quick spin-up of workloads in AWS in case of on-premise outages.
- Ransomware protection with support for S3 Object Lock.
- Built-in Lifecycle Policy feature to archive data across Glacier Instant Retrieval, Flexible Retrieval, and Deep Archive based on rules defined in Zmanda to efficiently manage storage.
Zmanda is available on the AWS Marketplace as an AMI, enabling fast 15-minute deployments.