- Based on the most popular open source backup project in the world (Amanda)
- Comprehensive network backup solution for Windows, Linux, OS X, & Solaris
- Manage backup of hundreds of systems from single centralized console
- Agents for backing up applications and databases (e.g. Oracle, VMware, PostgreSQL)
- Backup to local/network drive, tape or Google Storage Cloud
Try Amanda Enteprise
- Amanda Enterprise with Google Cloud Storage is available for production use and can be purchased immediately
- We are offering a one month trial subscription to 1 x Amanda Enterprise server, 5 x Linux Clients (physical or virtual) and 1 x Google Cloud Storage option.
Interested in Backing up to Google Cloud Storage?
Google Cloud Storage provides a robust and scalable vault for storing backup files and archives. Zmanda provides open source backup software integrated with open APIs provided by Google. This combination is a practical and economical cloud backup solution for small and medium sized businesses.
Head of Technology Partnerships,
Google Cloud Platform