This article is for all Zmanda Products.
Zmanda’s ticket system can accept messages with attachments (either via reply email or updating via the support portal) totaling less than 10 MB. For larger files, we provide a customer-facing SFTP server. To upload, you must log in using the following credentials:
|Password||Kindly contact the support team for the password.|
Notes on Usage:
Please update your support case with the filename(s) of anything uploaded. The Support Team is not automatically alerted of uploads to the SFTP site and uploaded files are not automatically associated with open cases.
- Connect to the SFTP server using an SFTP client with port 2222. For example:
- Go inside the uploads directory with the command “cd uploads”.
- The contents of the upload directory cannot be listed, even after a successful file upload. The Support Team will alert you if your file(s) did not arrive as expected.
- The Support Team will not have immediate access to the uploaded file(s). Please allow 15 minutes after a successful upload.
- If you experience any problems uploading to the SFTP site, please update your support case or email [email protected]