This article is for Amanda Enterprise (AE)
Amanda Enterprise Edition QuickStart
QuickStart Services provides a quick and easy way to implement your data protection solution by Zmanda Professional Services (ZPS). ZPS helps customers maximize their investment and minimize the time required for a successful deployment. Key features include implementation by ZPS, who work closely with Amanda Enterprise Edition core developers.
- Access to a dedicated Zmanda Service Engineer [via email/phone]
- 2 hours of pre-implementation consulting
- 3 hours of hands-on implementation, including:
- Software installation
- Backup policy implementation
- Testing of backup and restore
For an introductory pricing of USD $500.00* for disk and S3 backups, or USD $1000.00* for backups to a changer library, a Zmanda Services Engineer will remotely work with customers in planning and implementing a backup solution with the following configuration parameters:
- Single Backup server
- No more than 5 clients
- Both backup server and clients running Linux [any distribution], Solaris, Windows, and OSX 10/11 operating systems
- Backup to either tape or disk
*This pricing is in addition to the Zmanda Network subscription needed for the configuration.
Please contact [email protected] for more details.