This article is for Amanda Enterprise (AE)
This article is for Zmanda Recovery Manager for MySQL (ZRM)
This article is for ZRM Option for NetBackup
zm-support utility should be run as the
root user. This allows it to collect information helpful for troubleshooting.
Please update your support case with the names of all file(s) uploaded so that the Zmanda Support Team is informed that files were uploaded and that they are associated with that support case.
Click one of the following links to show log collection directions for your server product.
- Amanda Enterprise 3.3
- Amanda Enterprise 3.1 and Earlier
- ZRM Server for MySQL, Linux or Solaris Server
Server Log Archives
Server logs help the Zmanda Support team to troubleshoot issues. They contain:
- Debug logging
- Configuration settings
- Information about your operating system environment
zm-support script collects the above information and packages them into a log archive, which is created in the current working directory.
When creating a support case, please provide as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing in the case description
- error messages that are being displayed
- steps to reproduce the problem
- screenshot(s) of the affected Zmanda Management Console (web console) pages