This article is for Amanda Enterprise (AE)
- Getting a blank page when attempting to reach pages on the ZMC.
- In /opt/zmanda/amanda/apache2/logs/error_logs file output similar to:
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxx bytes exhausted (tried to allocate y bytes)
PHP limits the amount of memory per process to limit the impact of running scripts on the machine.
- Navigate to Admin | preferences page within the ZMC.
- Select Advanced Options.
- Increase the Per-Process Memory Limit (a good starting point is likely 256 MiB, i.e. twice the default).
- Restart the ZMC service: /etc/init.d/zmc_??? restart Note: replace Ã¢â‚¬Å“???Ã¢â‚¬ï¿½ with Ã¢â‚¬Å“aeeÃ¢â‚¬ï¿½ or Ã¢â‚¬Å“zrmÃ¢â‚¬ï¿½ depending on your product.