Amanda Community Edition is a free and stable version of the world's most popular open source backup and recovery software Amanda. Linux, Solaris, Windows and Source packages are available.
Amanda 3.5.1 is the Latest Stable Release
- Linux/Solaris installation instructions are available at Amanda package installation page.
- Windows (Win32 client) installation instructions are available at Amanda Windows client page.
- To configure Amanda server and client, please take a look at the Amanda wiki.
- Get your Amanda questions answered at Amanda Forums.
- If you would like to get a trial version of Amanda Enterprise (with GUI support and other features), please contact us.
Download Amanda Community Edition (please pick the version in the drop down to download the binaries)
BackupPC is a utility to backup multiple systems onto a disk. The key feature of BackupPC is file level De-Duplication. This saves a tremendous amount of disk space and network bandwidth by backing up only one copy of identical files (even if the file had different names on different systems). E.g. it is common in an organization to have same presentation file to be sitting on everyone’s desktop — this file needs to be backed up only once.
ZRM for MySQL Community Edition is a freely downloadable version of ZRM for MySQL - the leading MySQL backup solution.
ZRM for MySQL, Version 3.0 is the Latest Stable Release
Download ZRM for MySQL Community Edition (please pick the version in the drop down to download the binaries)
Amanda Community Builds and Patches
Latest Community Builds and Patches
Community builds and patches for various releases of Amanda and ZRM for MySQL are provided here for the community to use. The notes column provides information on what fixes are available in the source tar ball. The source tar ball should be downloaded and compiled. The instructions to compile and install the source tar ball are available at theAmanda wiki. Windows installation package (.msi) can be downloaded by clicking right mouse button and choosing "Save Link as" menu item. The instructions to use ZRM for MySQL packages are available at MySQL backup wiki.